Total 68 questions.
Top interview questions asked by Amazon as voted by the community.
LeetCode compiled this list thoroughly so you can save time and get well-prepared for an Amazon interview.
Completing this card should give you a good idea of the type of questions you would encounter in your Amazon interview.
Arrays and Strings
Amazon likes to ask simple, basic array questions. We highly recommend you to practice First Unique Character in a String, which is a popular question being asked. We also recommend Integer to English Words.
- Two Sum (Editor’s choice: Frequently asked in an Amazon online assessment)
- Longest Substring Without Repeating Characters
- String to Integer (atoi)
- Container With Most Water
- Integer to Roman
- Roman to Integer
- 3Sum Closest
- Implement strStr()
- Rotate Image
- Group Anagrams
- Minimum Window Substring
- Compare Version Numbers
- Product of Array Except Self
- Missing Number
- Integer to English Words
- First Unique Character in a String
- Valid Parentheses
- Most Common Word (Editor’s choice: Frequently asked in an Amazon online assessment.)
- Reorder Log Files (Editor’s choice: Frequently asked in an Amazon online assessment.)
- Trapping Rain Water (Editor’s choice: Frequently asked in an Amazon onsite interview.)
These are some of the must-practice linked list questions asked by Amazon. We recommend you practice all of these questions.
- Add Two Numbers
- Merge Two Sorted Lists
- Reverse Nodes in k-Group
- Copy List with Random Pointer (Editor’s choice: Frequently asked in an Amazon onsite interview.)
- Reverse Linked List
- Merge k Sorted Lists
Trees and Graphs
As you can see, Amazon likes to ask questions related to the Tree data structure. LeetCode highly recommends Number of Islands which seems to be Amazon’s favorite.
- Validate Binary Search Tree
- Symmetric Tree
- Binary Tree Level Order Traversal
- Binary Tree Zigzag Level Order Traversal (Editor’s choice: Frequently asked in an Amazon phone interview.)
- Binary Tree Maximum Path Sum
- Word Ladder II
- Word Ladder
- Number of Islands (Editor’s choice: Frequently asked in an Amazon phone interview.)
- Course Schedule
- Lowest Common Ancestor of a Binary Tree
- Diameter of Binary Tree
- Cut Off Trees for Golf Event
- Flood Fill
- LRU Cache Editor’s choice: Frequently asked in an Amazon onsite interview.
- Min Stack
- Find Median from Data Stream
- Serialize and Deserialize Binary Tree
- Design Tic-Tac-Toe
- Design Search Autocomplete System
- Maximum Frequency Stack
Here are some other questions for you to practice to prepare for your Amazon interview. We recommend Prison Cells After N Days.
- Reverse Integer
- Second Highest Salary
- Partition Labels
- Prison Cells After N Days